LastCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of LastCO the best conquer private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
plzdontdelete

Any in-game questions you have please ask it here. Empty
PostSubject: Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.   Any in-game questions you have please ask it here. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 am

this is my first post in the lastco forum, my in-game char name is " Plz.Dont.Delete ". am trying 2 help here by answering in-game questions, and no am not a GM or a PM as i said am just trying 2 help, and no am not giving free cps or gears.

just ask the question and wait for an answer. if i dont know the answer, the hell with it ask a GM xD..
Back to top Go down
iPink

PostSubject: Re: Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.   Any in-game questions you have please ask it here. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:56 am

Go to http://lastco.forumotion.net/forum.htm instead, The Admin is dead! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
PissedOffPLatypus

PostSubject: Re: Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.   Any in-game questions you have please ask it here. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Question. When i downloaded the new sever dat. or what i thought to be sever dat. i got a stupid trojan horse. kinda of pissed off. did this happen to anyone eles? or am i just having bad luck today?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.   Any in-game questions you have please ask it here. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any in-game questions you have please ask it here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LastCo :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: