LastCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of LastCO the best conquer private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bigg3stballa

trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Empty
PostSubject: trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:08 pm

i have a 130-132-134 tro-war-tro with 1.1m cps and full super -7 SDG SDG stuff and more stuff and im trading for a pure Runescape account. PM me or reply on thread
Back to top Go down
brutus99

PostSubject: ?   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:49 pm

First of all, what for acc are ya looking for, what lvl?

second you cant change ur pass on lastco, so u could play ur char everytime that is kinda odd
so maby for gear and cps was just wondering
Back to top Go down
bigg3stballa

PostSubject: Re: trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:41 am

im looking for a pure acc with 40 attk 1 str and w.e amount of strenght perferably no prayer,
and well i have 1.1m and items so ill give u that and if i dont have the items i wont need the acc, i already uninstalled the game so im not gnna play it again i guess u just have to trust me, do u have an account?
Back to top Go down
brutus99

PostSubject: hmm   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:50 pm

lol i do have an acc, but its far from pure:P it has everything at least lvl 32 so also runecrafting, its lvl 69 ( i think ) whit wc higher than 75 and i can join mining guild, and cooking guild, and i can wear dragon hide, and rune;)
Back to top Go down
bigg3stballa

PostSubject: Re: trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:54 pm

no thank you i want an account with lvl 1 defence
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me   trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trading Last CO acc and 1m cps for pure rs account. PM me
Page 1 of 1