LastCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of LastCO the best conquer private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who banned me and for what reason?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Dex~

~Dex~

So who banned me and for what reason? Empty
PostSubject: So who banned me and for what reason?   So who banned me and for what reason? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 12:31 am

Well today when i got home at 4 i got onto my trojan ~Dex~, well i was black name so i was in jail i busted out went afk and then got capped afk. so i was in jail the whole time just pking KOSed people. I got bored and decided to go and hunt on my archer for a bit. I tried logging my tro back on after i was finished and it kept saying " Wrong password" after 10 trys i knew it wasnt wrong. i went and unstuck my character. Once again it kept saying "wrong password". Well I went back on my tro and whispered my friend [GM]M1K3 and [GM]Kaiichi both of them said they didnt do it and have no clue who did it or whats up. Well its clear that I didnt do anything because i didnt even get a warning of any kind, not that i would get one because i did nothing but pk in jail, srry if thats bannable :s. If anyone does find out who banned me please posted i already send owner a email and hes on it. Say BB GM powers to the random who banned me for no reason Smile.

~Dex~
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifutrythisimaLOL.gawduranub.com
Godsend

So who banned me and for what reason? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So who banned me and for what reason?   So who banned me and for what reason? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:23 am

You weren't banned, don't know if you know yet, but there was a time where server login was frozen.
Back to top Go down

So who banned me and for what reason?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LastCo :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: