LastCo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The forum of LastCO the best conquer private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linda

mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com Empty
PostSubject: mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com   mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 am

Well my friend just told me on co, aobut it at 6:20pm and we both live in australia, and i he can get on, i cant. i heard theres a area ban to take non english speakers out or something? can this be fixed for me?
Back to top Go down
BloodyDucky101

PostSubject: Re: mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com   mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:56 am

im having the same problom i need my LastCo.net Unbanned im English and didnt do anything when i type in www.lastco.net i get sent to www.wowlegacy Admin Please HELP US
Back to top Go down
Blade

PostSubject: Re: mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com   mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:54 am

yea i got same problem by accident its turn to wow.....net too .... now i cant vote and unstuck my account this is sux XS cant play now =/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com   mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mmm Lastco.xom redirect to www.wowlegacy.com
Page 1 of 1